CUSTOMER INFORMATION COLLECTED
Contact information: Eternal Beverages Inc. may collect your contact information. This may include name and postal address. We may also collect your e-mail address and/or telephone number. We also may collect your account username and password.
Purchase Information: If you make a purchase through the Eternal Beverages Inc. website, applications, or our vendors, we may collect purchase information. This includes credit card information and billing address, as well as shipping information.
Other Information: Eternal Beverages Inc. may also collect your date of birth, age, and/or gender. We may also collect information about your online and browsing behaviors, and/or your hobbies and interests. We may also collect information about your household or style preferences. And, Eternal Beverages Inc. may also collect information about geographic location, such as your zip code, city and state, and mobile location.
- Eternal Beverages Inc. may also collect or keep track of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. An IP address is a number assigned to computers on a network that is used to identify your computer when connected to the Internet. We may also collect information about your computer or device, including your computer's operating system type, your phone's unique device ID number, web browser type, and other similar mobile device data. Eternal Beverages Inc. collects this information, among other things, to: (i) troubleshoot technical issues; (ii) maintain website safety and security; (iii) restrict access to the website to certain users, and (iv) better understand how our website is utilized.
We, or a third party on our behalf, may also collect log files that record activity when web users access our website. These logs record, among other things: (i) a user's browser type and operating system; (ii) information about a user's session (such as the URL they came from, the date and time they visited our website, and which pages they have viewed on our site and for how long); and (iii) other similar navigational data. We may also use information captured in log files to gather statistics about Eternal Beverages Inc.’s user base and for our internal marketing and demographic studies, so we can regularly improve and customize the online services we provide you. Log files are not associated with any particular user's personal information.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
When you voluntarily submit information: Eternal Beverages Inc. will collect information when you voluntarily provide it to us. You may do this through one of the online forms available on our website, or at offline programs and events. These instances most commonly occur when: (i) purchasing products or services from the Eternal Beverages Inc. website; (ii) registering or signing up for subscription on this website; (iii) posting comments on message boards and other interactive discussion forms; (iv) responding to surveys; (v) participating in sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions; (vi) registering for newsletters or other communications from Eternal Beverages Inc.; or (vii) interacting with Eternal Beverages Inc. on social media platforms. We may also collect information you provide us in connection with content that you submit. This might be content you post on the Eternal Beverages Inc. website or applications, by e-mail, or through text or video message.
- Information automatically collected from you online: Eternal Beverages Inc. automatically collects certain technical information from your computer or mobile device when you use our website. For example, Eternal Beverages Inc. collects information through the following technologies
From third parties or other sources: Eternal Beverages Inc. may also obtain information about you from other sources. For example, we may hire a third-party data aggregator to provide us additional information about our existing consumers (this is known as "data appending"). Eternal Beverages Inc. may also receive information from third parties, such as co-sponsors who we may partner with to run special contests or other promotions. We may also collect or obtain information from social media platforms. We may also collect information through the use of third-party web analytics services (e.g., Google Analytics). This information may include data such as number of visits to a particular page, or the amount of time spent on a website. Eternal Beverages Inc. may also receive information about consumers when we acquire part or all of other companies. Eternal Beverages Inc. may also get information from other consumers, for example, through refer a friend and e-card programs.
Combining Information: Eternal Beverages Inc. may combine information we get from one source with other information we may have about you. This may include combining information you submit online with information you submit offline, or information that you submit by e-mail with information that you submit through our website. Or, Eternal Beverages Inc. may combine information we received from a third party with information you submit to us through another channel.
HOW INFORMATION IS USED
To respond to comments and/or questions: Eternal Beverages Inc. may use your information to respond to your requests, questions and/or comments. For example, if you contact us through an online contact form, your information may be used to respond to your message.
To send communications and for marketing purposes: Eternal Beverages Inc. may use your information to provide you with marketing or other information about Eternal Beverages Inc. products and services through any communications medium, including but not limited to (i) through e-mail, (ii) on this website and mobile applications, (iii) on third-party websites and mobile applications, and (iv) by text message. Eternal Beverages Inc. will also use your information to send you transactional communications about your account or transactions with us. On occasion, Eternal Beverages Inc. may be approached by reputable third-party companies and organizations that provide products and/or services that we believe may be of interest to you. To help you find these useful products or services, Eternal Beverages Inc. may use your personal information to send out notices on their behalf. Eternal Beverages Inc. may also use your personal and/or demographic information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, so we can constantly improve, personalize, and customize the products and services we provide. This may include occasionally combining, updating, or otherwise enhancing the personal information collected through this website with data we receive from outside records or third parties. Eternal Beverages Inc. may also use your information to improve our website and applications.
- For other legitimate business purposes: Eternal Beverages Inc. may also use your information for other general business purposes, such as to maintain the day-to-day operations and security of the Eternal Beverages Inc. website and/or applications and to conduct internal marketing and demographic studies.
- Eternal Beverages Inc. may also use your information as permitted by law or in the manner communicated to you.
INFORMATION COLLECTION SERVICES & SHARING
Affiliated Companies: Eternal Beverages Inc. may share your personal information with any subsidiary, parent and affiliate companies in which Eternal Beverages Inc. has control through either direct or indirect ownership (collectively “Eternal Group").
Agents and Contractors: Eternal Beverages Inc. may use third-party agents or contractors to provide support for our internal operations. We may also use third-party agents or contractors to assist us in marketing our products and services, including but not limited to through a cooperative marketing program. These third parties may collect information on Eternal Beverages Inc.’s behalf. We may also share information with them. Eternal Beverages Inc. may use third parties for fulfilling orders, delivering packages, or sending postal mail, e-mail, or text messages on our behalf. We may also use third parties to remove repetitive information from customer lists or analyze data. These third parties may also provide marketing assistance, process credit card payments, and/or provide customer service.
Legal and Business Transfers: Eternal Beverages Inc. may also disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law, or if in our good faith judgment, such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes, to respond to any claims, or to protect the safety or rights of Eternal Beverages Inc., its customers, or the public. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, personal information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event of a merger or acquisition of all or part of Eternal Beverages Inc. by another company, or in the event that Eternal Beverages Inc. were to sell or dispose of all or a part of the Eternal Beverages Inc. business, the acquirer would have access to the information maintained by the Eternal Beverages Inc. business, which may include personal information, subject to applicable law. Personal information may be transferred as part of a corporate reorganization, insolvency proceeding, or other similar event, if permitted by and done in accordance with applicable law.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Eternal Beverages Inc. takes commercially reasonable efforts to protect the confidentiality and security of the personal information collected from our website visitors. These efforts may include, but are not necessarily limited to: (i) storing your personal information in secure operating environments; (ii) using industry standard methods to protect the security of certain sensitive personal information (i.e. credit card information) during transmission to our website; and (iii) authenticating registered website users before they can access the personal information we retain about them.If you use this Eternal Beverages Inc. site to access your online account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
INFORMATION SHARING CHOICES
The following lists the choices you have with respect to the collection and use of your personal information by Eternal Beverages Inc.:
- You may choose not to voluntarily share information with Eternal Beverages Inc. However, if you choose this option, you will be limited in the activities and features we can provide you.
- You may opt-out of marketing e-mails by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any marketing e-mail you receive from Eternal Beverages Inc. If you are an Eternal Water Subscription customer or otherwise have an online account with us and opt out of marketing e-mails, we will still send you transactional e-mails about your account. These include messages about your orders or your account, as well as other e-mails about your relationship with Eternal Beverages Inc.
- You may always review or update any personal information that we may have collected about you for our general website registration by visiting the appropriate update profile sections of the website.
USERS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE
This Eternal Beverages Inc. website is a general audience website. We do not sell products for purchase by children or knowingly collect personal information from any person under the age of 13. Children under the age of 13 should always get his or her parent's or guardian's consent before providing information to anyone via the Internet. If you are under the age of 13, you should not register or provide any information on the Eternal Beverages Inc. website. We do not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
EXTERNAL WEBSITE LINKS
The Eternal Beverages Inc. website and/or applications may provide links to, or features from, other third-party sites, such as independent e-commerce sites and third-party social networks. If you link to or use such third-party sites and/or features, you do so at your own risk. Eternal Beverages Inc. does not control and is not responsible for the content or practices of any third-party site, application, and/or feature.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you may have the right to request and receive certain information about Eternal Beverages Inc.’s disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their own marketing use, and your choices with respect to such disclosures. If you wish to learn more about Eternal Beverages Inc.’s compliance with this requirement, you may contact Consumer Affairs.
Eternal Beverages Inc.
ATTN: Consumer Support
2950 Buskirk Ave., Suite 312
Walnut Creek, CA 94597
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- Cookies: You may always disable cookies or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent to your computer. The "help" menu in the browser toolbar on most will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, and/or how to disable cookies altogether. However, if you do so, you may not be able to register on the Eternal Beverages Inc. website or use other features that require registration or the collection of information. Please note that Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the way in which Flash cookies capture and store data. Your browser's cookie management tools will not remove flash cookies.
- You can control some of the ways that you interact with Eternal Beverages Inc. on your mobile devices. For example, you can decline to transmit GPS data to mobile applications or to receive push notifications on your phone.